- Solutions by Role
Governance Guide for Budding Cannabis Boards
The cannabis industry is big business with legalization taking Canada’s economy by storm and sweeping across the United States at a rapid pace. Because there is little research on the market for recreational cannabis, the volatility and shifting marijuana market has created a sharp learning curve for the industry. The industry is also seeing a turnover from retail investors to institutional investors that has created a new reality for cannabis governance.
While the sky is the limit for the cannabis industry, good governance is essential to becoming a market leader.
Learn More About:
- The Governance Needs of Each Sector of the Cannabis Industry
- How to Create Better Boards for Cannabis Industries
- The Importance of Diverse, Independent Directorship for Cannabis Governance
- How to Properly Avoid Conflicts of Interest
- How Board Portal Software Can Help Cannabis Boards Have Better Oversight and Risk Management for Cannabis Governance