Modern Board Portal Training and Deployment Guide
Training and support are crucial components when taking on any new software implementation, and concerns about training being overly burdensome can often put a new software acquisition on hold. But there’s a good rule of thumb to use when adopting a new software solution for your organization — If your board portal solution requires weeks of training and implementation, it’s probably not very easy to use. Modern board portal training is a key indicator of the success of any implementation and the ease of adoption for your board.
In this Free Guide, Learn More About:
- How Difficult Training = Bad Software
- Remote/Virtual Training vs On-Site Training
- The Role of the Instructor
- How Interactive Options Can Enhance the Training Experience
- The Importance of Continuing Education